Your Ad Here

Leterrier would love to direct marvel's AVENGERS!

He doesn't mind getting his hands on some DC projects as well
UGO.com chatted up director Louis Leterrier about a great many things including his upcoming blockbuster 'Clash of the Titans' as well as his current and future involvement in Marvel movies. Leterrier delivered a lean mean 'Incredible Hulk' movie a few years back and has expressed interest in helming Marvel's 'Avengers' movie.

In an interview with UGO.com Leterrier was asked about directing Avengers, his response:

"I would love to do it. But Avengers can not be a single director’s movie. It has to be a team movie. And I think it makes sense, you have Jon Favreau as one of the producers, plus Kevin Feige, who knows the material inside and out, is a very hands-on producer," Leterrier said. "What I love about Avengers is the collision ofhuman conflict on superhuman levels. I love analyzing what it means to be a superhero. But, budget-wise and the actors, I don’t know anything now."

He was then asked if he wants to direct anything from the Distinguish Competition(DC):

He answered he would love to direct a Superman movie, but also gravitates towards DC's Vertigo comics. "I love those comics. I love 'Y: The Last Man' and 'Preacher'."




I say let him, the guy knows how to direct summer blockbusters.

-ACCESS out. Godspeed and MABUHAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here