Your Ad Here

Jeremy Renner on the Hawkeye Rumor!




Original post from CBM. read it [here]


Renner talks some more about the Thor movie rumors.
In a recent interview with Movieline, Jeremy Renner was asked to shed some light on the rumors surrounding his possible role as Hawkeye in Thor.





ML: One last thing. There was a rumor floating around that you’d play Hawkeye in Thor. Did that ever pan out?

JR: That was just one of those things that got blown way out of proportion. It was an idea. Those Marvel guys, I’m a big fan of them. They’re so smart about how they want to do these things — they have Captain America, and Thor coming around, Iron Man 2, and then I happen to know Zak Penn, who’s writing The Avengers. So they thought Hawkeye is an interesting role, and asked me if I knew anything about him. I said no, so they gave me their sort of spiel on what he was, and I thought that it was kind of interesting. The only reason it came out this early, because Avengers is two years away, is that they’re thinking okay, we may throw him in Thor, we may not, as a cameo. You know what I mean? So there’s truth that we talked about it, but there’s no truth to me doing it.






This still doesn't sound like a definite yay or nay to me.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here