Your Ad Here

Additional Casts for Mighty THOR

Original Post by MARVEL FRESHMAN read it [here]

Thor's cast just gets bigger and bigger, for filming to start officially tomorrow.David Mattey has joined the cast in an role that of course can't be revealed. The guy is freaking "6'10", so I suspect he'll be some great threat to Thor, in make-up or something. On the actor's official site, he writes:


"Been super busy lately with rehearsals for Marvel Studios' upcoming Thor movie, directed by Kenneth Branagh. I'm not at liberty to say what I'm doing on it (it's all classified), but we've been rehearsing since mid-October so far. The actual shooting begins in mid-January, and the release is slated for 2011."








Keith Middlebrook, who will also have a role in Iron Man 2 as Dr. Jason Miller, has also landed a role in Thor. He will portray Yngvi. I did research for the character, and found this HERE.
My only source for this addition is IMDB, but I'm sure pretty it's accurate.



MarvelFreshman:So the cast is really growing! Since filming is sceduled to begin officially tomorrow, I suspect they have the entire cast in place. Tey just want to make announcments over the course of filming to make Thor a popular topic, much like they did with Iron Man.



Original Post by MARVEL FRESHMAN read it [here]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here