Your Ad Here

James "He who was Harry Osborn - the dismal New Goblin" talks Spidey 4

On bringing back Harry for the next movie.  Gives some advice to the new casts.


"No, there were no plans," said Franco when asked about a potential return for Harry Osborn.

"Sam Raimi just had a big birthday," he continued. "All of his friends made little videos for it. I did one about not being in 'Spider-Man 4,' because they were making it at the time. He called me up. He loved it and said, 'I wish I had a part for you in 'Spider-Man 4,' but I don't."

As for any advice for the future cast members of the SPider-Man reboot he said to, "bring a lot of reading material or your DVD set of 'Lost,' because when you do the effects you'll be sitting around for a long time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here