Your Ad Here

"Howard Stark" gives us an update on Iron Man 2.



Actor John Slattery will portray Howard Stark, Tony Stark's father, in Iron Man 2.

He gives us an update on what's happening on Iron Man 2.  Here is what he has to say:

"As far as I know, they’re finished and I don’t know where it is right now. I saw [director] Jon Favreaurecently and he couldn’t be a better person to work with. That is a huge operation – he acted as though we had all the time in the world to shoot what we had to shoot, so he was very supportive and I’d work with the guy any time." 

He pointed out the difference or lack of it in shooting Iron Man 2 with his other project Mad Men:

"There are a lot of special effects, there’s a green screen behind me and they’re showing some picture out a window, but in this particular example, no. You’re doing things that have a simple reality in whatever I’m doing in both instances...there really isn’t that much difference."

Iron Man 2 opens in theaters May 7, 2010!

source:CBM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here