Your Ad Here

Colm Feore Teases On Secret Role in Thor Movie


The actor gives a small teaser of his secret role in Marvel's upcoming THOR Movies.
Stars of Marvel's upcoming Norse extravaganza Thor, Jaimie Alexander, Anthony Hopkins, and Clark Gregg all have reported wrapping up filming for their role. So I think it's pretty safe to say filming will officially conclude by this month.

One of million mysteries for the film is actor, Colm Feore's secret role. Now speaking with The Gazette he still doesn't reveal who his character is, but teases us with how he prepares for the role.

"Marvel hasn't allowed me to say anything," says the respected 51-year-old.

"I can tell you makeup took me five hours every day, and that made for a very long day," he adds as a teaser. "But Branagh is a genius at scheduling, so it worked out fine for me."

And what about the Thor story? His gag order extends to plot lines and previews, too. "It was a lot of fun to do," he finally says. "And I imagine it's going to be huge."




Original post by DCMarvelFreshman@cbm

1 comment:

  1. I had my doubts about Hemsworth but I'm feeling optimistic about the Thor movie overall.

    Maybe that's just the Marvel fan boy in me.

    I’ve been a Marvel Thor fan since 1962 and also a long time Marvel fan fiction writer:

    If you haven’t already done so check out my Marvel fan fiction. Just scroll down below my author profile and you will see over 40 fan fiction stories here:

    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1276881/David_Scholes

    I’m also an Australian science fiction writer:

    www.StrategicBookPublishing.com/ScienceFictionandAlternateHistory.html

    http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Reading-Science-Fiction-Scholes/dp/1449581889/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261366245&sr=1-1

    http://www.sffworld.com/community/story/3932p0.html


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Your Ad Here