Your Ad Here

Stan Lee Tweets about a Thor Role





Hey, I got an email from the multu-talented director of Thor, Kenneth Branagh. Not enough space left to tell what he said-- stay tuned--



Kenneth Branagh (of course I call him "Ken!") said my cameo's set for the upcoming Thor movie. --To him, it's a cameo, to me-- it's a ROLE!

I went easy on Ken Branagh when we discussed my role in Thor. Told him I wouldn't insist on my name above the title, I think he was grateful

Yeah, I mentioned Ken Banagh a few times, but I warned you I was a name driopper. Seriously tho', with him directing, Thor's a sure winner

Of course, my previous tweet revealed the extent of my innate modesty. I really wanted to add "With me doing a cameo, Thor's a sure winner"

Can't tweet anymore. Due to Thor, I must start rehearsing my thee's and thou's. So, if thou objecteth not, I wish thee well! 'Nuff saideth







It's always fun to read Stan Lee tweets... He has a good perspective in life

-access out. Godspeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here