Your Ad Here

Dwayne Johnson would like to be in both Captain America and Captain Marvel



Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson expressed interest in playing lead roles for DC's Shazam! and Marvel's The First Avenger: Captain America.

Here is what he has to say:

"I would love to, of course," Johnson said at Saturday's 'Planet 51' premiere in California.

"Especially 'Shazam,' Black Adam -- we have talked about that for such a long time," Johnson said. "I am not quite too sure what is happening with that right now. I am still always excited about that. As far as for 'Captain America,' sure, absolutely. If it's entertaining for the audiences, yeah."

He went on, "I was never big into comic books when I was a kid, but I do like comic book movies. I like the way they have gone. The adaptations are generally pretty cool."


In my opinion he would be great as Black Adam, perfect even but the talks of him playing Captain America that will just be plain wrong. Maybe he could play another character other than Captain America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here